The Bible shall be the rule and guide to faith, with the New Testament being the only rule for governments and discipline.
1. The Bible is the only inspired, infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
2. There is one God, eternally existent in three persons, God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son and the Holy Ghost.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and in glory to rule a thousand years and then throughout all eternity.
4. We believe in the Blessed Hope the rapture of the Body of Christ at the coming of Christ.
5. We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
6. We believe the redemptive work of Jesus Christ on the cross and the stripes He bore provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
7. We believe that the Baptism of Holy Ghost, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
8. We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Ghost by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
9. We believe in the forgiving grace of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ who is just and able to forgive our sins each time we stumble and fall, when we repent from our heart.
10. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and lost, the one everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.